Google
 

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Letters to God from kids

Here are some letters written to God from children:


Dear God,

I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that OK?

Neil


Dear God,

Instead of letting peole die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you got now?

Jane


Dear God,

I think the stapler is one of your greatest invention

Ruth M


Dear God,

In bible times did they really talk that fancy?

Jennifer


Dear God,

I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying

Elliott


Dear God,

I am American. What are you?

Robert


Dear God,

I bet it is vey hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.

Nan


Dear God,

Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now.

Ginny


Dear God,

If you watch in church on Sunday, I will show you my new shoes

Mickey D


Dear God,

If we come back as something - please don't let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her

Denise


Dear God,

Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother

Larry


Dear God,

If you give me genie lamp like Alladin, I will you you anything you want except my money or my chess set.

Raphael


We read Thos. Edison made light. But in Sun. school they said you did it. So I bet he stoled your idea.

Sincerly,

Donna


Dear God,

If you let the dinasor not exstinct we would not have a country. You did the right thing.

Jonathan


Dear God,

Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year.

Peter


Dear God,

Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy

Joyce

No comments: